welcome

Hey!! Welcome to My Blog. Its Been around for a longlong time. I hardly update, but will do randomly!! I am Vicknesh btw =D

dailies
My FaceBook
Impulse East

Updates

Wasssup to anyone who reads my blog! Heres' whats been going on

Ever since the new year been hoping for it to be better, but somehow, i feel its been goin down and down. So basically as for now, 2010 is screwing me even more, Weeeee, isnt that great!

Have loads of work to do and catching up, Mid-Sem test results are, well, Fucked up in my point of view. Really need to buck up on my IF.

Currently watching this movie here
http://www.impawards.com/2000/posters/billy_elliot_ver1.jpg
For my Socio project, Garrrrrr

Well thats all for today guys, will update when something interesting happens =D

Vicknesh
- You make me smile when i can't. But also, You make me wonder and suffer

Labels: