welcome

Hey!! Welcome to My Blog. Its Been around for a longlong time. I hardly update, but will do randomly!! I am Vicknesh btw =D

dailies
My FaceBook
Impulse East

Randomness

Wasssup Guys!!

Its 1203AM rite now, and its friggin boring la.
hahahaaaha
today wasnt that bad of a day, oh wait, it was >.<

Started off super early, 9AM!!! the earliest ive been to sch sine a long long time, bt somehow i managed to wake up and also be there 30mins earlier! It was CMA make up, and was awaiting to get back my coursework results. and thankfully i got a A, whew. He told us our results OUTSIDE of the class as he went over on his timeslot for the class la, lol. So after CMA, had to go down over to the LAB to receive our CAS results, and surprisingly, the project was well done, and i GOT a B for CAS, which only excludes the 20% from end sem. which mean im NOT GOIN TO REPEAT CAS and also have a high chance to get a B for CAS! provided i did well for my end sem, which i knw i am goin to flunk xD. then had a Break from 12 till 5pm!! had my calculus test which i know i made tons of careless mistakes =[ all i can now ope for is that i get a A for it, if i don't, i think i'd might just go emo. lol. then slacked around till 9pm, then left for home.

Now im friggin bored, but im entertaind by Maestro Dobi, who has superb skill with drawing! just look below!


im awesome. nice tree and house btw :P

Im Still Awesome. =DD
SS ANNE!! xD

want some nice masterpiece like this, just drop me a call and ill relay the msg to the Dobster~~ hahahahahah

Vicknesh.
Its 1222 now(: