welcome

Hey!! Welcome to My Blog. Its Been around for a longlong time. I hardly update, but will do randomly!! I am Vicknesh btw =D

dailies
My FaceBook
Impulse East

Alvins Birthday.

So yeah, yesterday headed down to Changi Village to Celebrate Alvins birthday, haha hopefully it was quite memorable, anywayz went ther had our dinner, then walked around. Saw this long and dark road heading uphill, damn spooky cos u cant see anythin on the other end, haha, then they decided to go to OCH, lol, but i couldnt go in all the way, had to go home, grrrr, anywayz i left earlier with izzwan, he also had to go home early, lol., took many photos, all with Queck, Thanks Queck! hahah overall wasnt that bad rite? hahaha


My favourite photo of the nite =D, Alvin Feat the Kapo Rangers! hahah

Vickyy

Labels: