welcome

Hey!! Welcome to My Blog. Its Been around for a longlong time. I hardly update, but will do randomly!! I am Vicknesh btw =D

dailies
My FaceBook
Impulse East

Back to Basics

Well Yep, Finally got back to training and stuff, was good and really really tiring, but some how i cant seem to sleep? well what to do, must be my body getting used to staying up late. must change that. hahaha. now i'm friggin bored. looking for any 1 to disturb online.. lol. oh ya, was watchin the full story cutscenes from God of War, 1 & 2. awesome game, must get the PS3 just to play the 3rd/final instalment of the game!!! ahhhh need to save up more money

kk here are the vid links, the first is God of War 1. theres 3 parts to this, the 1 below is the 2nd 1, 6 parts, the last 1 is the trailer for the upcoming part 3. im just providing the 1st parts for both, so ya, do enjoy =)








tats all for now =)

Vickyy