welcome

Hey!! Welcome to My Blog. Its Been around for a longlong time. I hardly update, but will do randomly!! I am Vicknesh btw =D

dailies
My FaceBook
Impulse East

Shag

Had another successful training session today, currently im shagged. very shagged, although i feel i can run another 4 Laps, hahahah
sch was as usual, except for the fact that we ended LAW within 45 mins, and i hope gomez didnt hear wad i was saying abt her. i was going on telling my classmates outside the room, that if she doesnt turn up within 15 mins, we should just leave, the moment i said that, she turned in. i was like, oh crap. Cheng Siong was first to point out that im gna fail this subject becos shes gna hate me! hahaah, but i think she dun hold grudges, hopefully? hahaha.
then left for home, slept fr abt 2 hrs, then left again for Training, overall, wasn't that bad, esp during the training part. Was very glad that MOST of them turned up EARLY, was good.

http://www.tshirtsunited.com/images/designs/keanevieira_design.jpg(inspiration)

Vickyy
-Should I or Should I not?