welcome

Hey!! Welcome to My Blog. Its Been around for a longlong time. I hardly update, but will do randomly!! I am Vicknesh btw =D

dailies
My FaceBook
Impulse East

Manchester United 2 - 1 Arsenal

As the Title shows, it was a win to United!!! but you've got to hand it to Arsenal who played with alot of class, kudos to them yeah! ( hopefully Hidhir reads this!) Not gonna talk much bout the game, cos well, its the type of game you've got to watch, the intensity in both sides to win. Well a win is a win and forward United!!

As for today, has been a very tiring day, woke up early to go to temple with the family, then went to have lunch, took a bus back home, got my hair cut T_T, and had training. yeah, i'm gonna knock off soon. and the songs currently playing are from Pitbull's Rebelution. enjoy =D

oh oh, and here's a pic that Maestro Dobi made for me, its cool.

look like me yeah? haha, cool siaa!

-Vicknesh
needs to talk to you.