welcome

Hey!! Welcome to My Blog. Its Been around for a longlong time. I hardly update, but will do randomly!! I am Vicknesh btw =D

dailies
My FaceBook
Impulse East

Again with the Randomness.

Once again im actually blogging, well I've got nothing to do! so today was not that much of a normal day, since i had to go to temple for the Adi Karthigai Procession, ended very late then expected, only got back home at 11pm!

now back to whats gonna happen, it seems tomorrows game is finalised and it will be at Qiao Nan Primary School, Impulse Players are advised to be there at 3PM sharp. Hopefully the game will go on with no interuptions.

currently its 2:10am, and its superbly boring for a friday night/saturday morning. Speaking about days, or nights whatever, I've got around 6 more days left for my BUS LAW PAPER! arrgh, need to start mugging soon!! oh ya and this is how my coursework grades look like:
Basic Calculus : A
Bus Finance : B+
CMA : A
CAS (80%) : B(damn lucky for this)
PCA : D+ (D=)
LAW : unknown >.<

as for the exams, im not so worried about the top 3 above, although i know i made countless amounts of careless mistakes for calculus! g r r r there goes my A =[ but hopefully i do well enough to push my PCA grades up and also do well for my LAW :S
God Help ME!

well other then ranting about my miserable life to my friends :D ive been actually editing photos, well 2 photos, cos im new to this (:


The Pic say it all :)


Roy Keane inspired edit! hahaha, scroll down to see the roy keane version (:

Vicknesh
Its 222am now =]

Labels: