welcome

Hey!! Welcome to My Blog. Its Been around for a longlong time. I hardly update, but will do randomly!! I am Vicknesh btw =D

dailies
My FaceBook
Impulse East

The Holidays

Yeah, Its the Holidays, what everyone dreams off getting ever since getting thru the exams, but if you got nothing to do at all, then seriously, you feel the need of jumping down/killing yourself. garrrr, its damn pathethic, need a job, frigging fast. as for now, let me sum up what ive been doing.

31st Aug, Monday : Teachers Day!! went back to East View and saw my previous teachers, although there arnt many left, but it still was nice to see them there. Slacked there with Haris and Izzwan, then Siva came, had lunch opposite, then off to Sivas' place with Haris for some PS2 action! haha, Haris you got lucky! xD

(me and my closest friends, L to R : Me, Izzwan, Haris, Siva)


1st Sep, Tuesday : Went out with my cousin, visited my other cousin and her two adorable kids, was a very good day for me

2nd Sep, Wednesday : Went out yet again, to go Job Hunting, and damn my age, if only i was born earlier, i could have been working rite now!! garrr!!

3rd Sep, Thursday : HATED this day, went out at abt 4pm, slack with Haris and Izzwan
4th Sep, Friday : exactly the same as thursday, exept that me and Izzwan followed Alvin to the doctor, while Haris didnt come cos he needed to buy vegetables =D

5th Sep, Saturday : Had Training, and thruout the day, it was Awesome for me, alot of things happened =]

TODAY : SUCKS!!!!!
current photo of the day:

(credits to Haris, once again)
arrgh, k im done for now, blog laters!

till then,
Vicknesh
-happiest at the moment

Labels: