welcome

Hey!! Welcome to My Blog. Its Been around for a longlong time. I hardly update, but will do randomly!! I am Vicknesh btw =D

dailies
My FaceBook
Impulse East

An Update!

Alrite everyone!! Heres the update that everyone has been waiting for!! hahahas

Well i finally finished my socio essay yesterday, which lead me to sleep at 3am, though i could have finished it within a hour and also finish it earlier! but wad can i say, i get too easily distracted. hahas, well since i slept at
3am, i had trouble waking up, though i woke up at 930am, i went back to sleep and ended up waking up at 1050 instead which = late for school = MC from the polyclinic. At the polyclinic i waited 1 hour to collect my MC luh =_= anyways went to jurong after that to slack with Kanaga. lols. Slacked till about 6 then left for home. overall day wasnt that bad, bought subway for diner otw home.

Currently : Doing up my Reflection Journal for Commskills2 and list
ening to alot of GreenDay songs, hahas they are awesome.


Vicknesh
-you make me smile smile smile

Labels: